Saturday, January 20, 2007

# 7 Technology Relations

In technology today, we are bombarded with so many electronic devices that we don’t know where to start. I think we tend to slip into the ones that are popular. I see that 2.0 program is touching upon the trendier websites.

I would like to talk about Live Journal. Live Journal is like Google’s blogger. It is like a journal that you write in everyday. It has more of an older crowd following. I use to use that but it fazed out for me.

And that is something that is technology related.

3 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

Great job on your blog so far. Keep up the good work!

anling said...

You are a veteran blogger then, ball and chain notwithstanding. It's good to read you.

Virtual Services Team said...

You have till March 30 to complete your blog. Don't give up now!